Friday, October 25, 2013

La petite robe noire.








Hat: H&M
Cut out shoulders tied dress: Romwe
Necklace: Zara
Lace tights: H&M
Lita Spikes Heels: Jeffrey Campbell
__
This look describes me, definitely it does. The dress is from the MashaLovesLina collection on Romwe.com, I always enjoy reading Masha Sedgwick's blog and looking at Lina Tesch's photos on Lookbook.nu and I was so excited for their designed pieces - now I finally got this treasure. :)
For me it's the new modern version of "la petite robe noire", it's elegant, but edgy. If the weather was better, I would wear it way more often! The colder temperature makes me feel mad already haha. Well, but seriously, I am so in love with this dress! I think it's the perfect black dress. Even if I usually don't wear bodycon dresses that often and rather buy skater A-lined dresses, I couldn't think of an better black dress. Somehow every girl should have a black dress which describes her style and personality. It's like Coco Chanel already did almost 100 years ago. She designed that special casual black dress, it was her idea of beauty and comfort. In my opinion it's not about the "casual" aspect, it's more about HOW someone would like to express herself.  Altogether the whole look contains many of my favorite pieces in my wardrobe like my fringed collar, my lace tights and Litas. To be more exact about my necklace, I've been constantly wearing it since I bought it. Pearl necklaces are sometimes a granny thing, I know, but this one is totally the opposite: there are also skulls, safety pins, stars and knots included. You really have to get used to it, you're going to see it many times on me in the future haha. 

1 comment: