Friday, June 27, 2014

Outfit: Make It Bun Dem


Fleetwood lace fringed blouse: Spell Designs via KyssJohanna || Necklace: Urban Outfitters || Studded shorts: River Island || Western boots: Zara

May I introduce you the coolest blouse ever? Here it is. Fringes, lace, the perfect fit… If I only was allowed to wear one blouse in life, that beauty would be my choice. I decided rather to save up money for more expensive clothing instead of buying cheaper things I actually don't like that much as I like e.g. clothing by my favorite brand Spell Designs. Furthermore when clothing is more pricy, the quality is way better, the design is timeless and edgy. Also you won't see it on somebody else in the streets every day and you can wear it years after you bought it. As soon as I walk in a e.g. H&M store, everything looks the same and you see similar stuff at different stores as well. 
Coming back to the blouse: It's very western inspired which I love! It has got that cute, slight puffy sleeves, but a slim fit and it goes perfectly with denim shorts, pants or even skirts. I usually rather go for shorts than skirts, because they are more comfortable and casual. I'm sure you already know my studded babes, I wore them many times in outfit posts last summer and I still do. You can call them probably my most worn shorts ever haha. The black color fits to everything and the studs rock every look. 










No comments:

Post a Comment