Monday, September 22, 2014

Outfit: Some legends are told, some turn to dust or to gold.


Havana crochet mini dress: Spell Designs via KyssJohanna || Coin necklace: Urban Outfitters || Boots: Gamloong via Humanic || Bracelets & rings: Vintage findings or from the market

If there's a perfect crochet dress - here it is! Its backless, it's perfectly soft (the softest crochet fabric I've ever seen/felt!) and even a cozier one when it's worn under leather jackets in autumn. It looks like it came directly from a vintage shop selling dresses from the 70s, I guess this is one example of so many others that beautiful dresses will never get old and you can keep and wear them for a lifetime. Backless + crochet is the perfect mixture of cute and sexy! Those circles and flowers as a pattern somehow remind me of mandalas, it's so gorgeous right? And it also got the perfect length! It's from my favorite brand Spell Designs, you all know I have a growing collection going on in my wardrobe (and I'm also looking forward to their next collection! I'm obsessed haha). Even though their clothes are on the more expensive site (prices can be compared to Free People, Urban Outfitters or ASOS) it's definitely worth saving up money for them because their clothes will never leave your wardrobe again and can be worn even in winter with some layers. In order to complete the look I wear my favorite statement necklace, my beloved rings and bracelets and some cowboy booties in dark brown shades. 
xxx













No comments:

Post a Comment