Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Update #9

New in…
I got these beautiful buckled platform boots from the german online shop Schuhtempel24! (Get them here ; like their Facebook page for discounts up to 40% off!)They go with everything and I can't wait to wear them with flannel shirts, tights and leather jackets. Perfect for fall when the looks are getting grungier again!

Inspired…
Saint Laurent's SS15 collections are perfect. The beautiful mixture of boho, western and 70s inspired styles. Some outfits from the men collection could have already been worn by Jimi Hendrix himself! Furthermore look at the jewelry - you all know those afghan/kuchi inspired necklaces are so me! I already thought Saint Laurent's AW13 collection is the best (it pretty much described my style I wear in autumn/winter. Very grunge chic) - now Saint Laurent presents my summer style. I could look at those velvet fabrics, embroidered and embellished details forever.
(Source: Pinterest
Listened…
So many beautiful songs have come across which I love listening to daily. I couldn't decide, so I simply show you the best four of them:

Fall Out Boy - Centuries:

ILOVEMAKONNEN - Tuesday feat. Drake:

Kasbo & Just A Gent - Sovereign:

Young Guns - I Want Out:


Wishlist…
That gorgeous dress by one of the coolest brands UNIF! It's perfect, I love the lace collar so much. It reminds me of American Horror Story's Coven series and it's name "doll dress" is totally justified.  (with some witchy vibe, too!) You can get it from Shopbop or UNIF.
(picture source: Shopbop

Random thoughts…
(Follow me on instagram @tessadiamondly)

I enjoyed probably the very last summer days here in Germany this year and went for a long walk to town almost every day. I spend a lot of time in Bamberg (picture in the middle) around 3 times! Even though it's quite a small town, I love being there. The streets are full of people, there are cute alleys everywhere and the town got that ancient atmosphere. 

1 comment: