Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Outfit: Serve the servants.



Raya hooded cardigan: UNIF || Nirvana tee & Leather look leggings: Urban Outfitters || Boots: Ash || Necklaces: Vanessa Mooney via NastyGal and Vintage

Here's one of my favorite comfy and lazy looks - throwing over a chunky and warm cardigan with a band tee and some leggings. This one is definitely my favorite one for those days when you're just chilling and want to snuggle into soft clothes. It's not only super edgy looking because of its rainbow colors and oversized fit, it's also the softest knit you can imagine. I was happy to grab one because they're constantly sold out on the UNIF website - I really don't want to miss it anymore.
The colors are so perfect, they're not too vibrant, but colorful like the rainbow itself. I wish winter wouldn't be so cold right now and I could wear it with a cozy flannel underneath when I go for a walk.
Is it getting cold in the city where you live, too? 

Love xx









1 comment:

  1. Hello :) May i know the size that you got for your cardigan and the fit ? I am planning to purchase one and i want to get a small but i am afraid that it might be too small or long as i am 168 cm .

    ReplyDelete