Friday, April 29, 2016

Outfit: Take me to heaven, watch me go bye-bye to the sky.


Embroidered wool afghan coat & tharu necklace: Vintage || Woodstock tee: Urban Outfitters || Buttoned bandits shorts: One Teaspoon || Platform boots: Vagabond

For this Friday I have a cozier look again - on the day I took the photos it was actually raining all day so I was glad that my coat kept me warm and dry. I bought the vintage coat on Etsy.com a few months ago, it comes straight from the 60s/70s and it's such a beautiful piece! I love embroidered clothing so much, especially when it comes to jackets or coats. They look like art and are always real eye catchers. I combined it in a casual way with my printed woodstock tee from Urban Outfitters and my favorite blue denim shorts which look really nice together. Added my favorite platform boots and the outfit is complete.

Have an amazing weekend, lovers! Peace. xxx











1 comment:

  1. Erneut ein sehr schönes Outfit! Der Look macht einfach nur gute Laue, so das man beim ansehen der Fotos es gar nicht bemerkt, das eigentlich Regenwetter war. Der Mantel ist wirklich hübsch:)
    LG Ina

    ReplyDelete