Friday, July 29, 2016

Outfit: Could it be, could it be that you're joking with me?


Southwestern printed studded sweater: Romwe || Fringed concho bag: Cleobella via ASOS || Jewelry: & Vintage || Western boots: Gamloong (old)

There's nothing more comfortable than oversized sweaters which are long enough to be worn as dresses - this sweater is definitely one of those! I got this cute piece in a gorgeous nude/blush tone from Romwe the other day and I love its studded details as well as the southwestern embroidery. 
I wanted to keep it simple, so I only added my favorite fringed bag by Cleobella (it was a present from me to me, I bought it a few months ago and since then I've been having it with me every day!), navajo bracelets and rings and my old indian necklace originally created by a nomad tribe almost a decade ago... Definitely a treasure. :-)

Have a great weekend! Love x













2 comments:

  1. Sieht echt gut an Dir aus der Oversize-Sweater. Ich persönlich mag es allerdings nicht, wenn bei Oversize-Sachen einem die Ärmel immer über die Hände rutschen, aber gut sieht er schon aus!:)
    LG Ina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great outfit!
    Kisses
    www.gattavaidosa.com

    ReplyDelete