Monday, July 18, 2016

Outfit: Fast life.


Embroidered two piece set: Zara || Fringed biker top: Topshop (very old) || Studded belt: Secondhand || Ethnic/Tribal necklaces: Vintage || Studded western boots: Zara

For today's post I'm wearing my first and only two-piece set I own. I bought it at Zara a few months ago. At first I only planned to buy the embroidered shorts because I loved its 70s inspired indian embroidery in warm gold/brown colors and then I saw the matching jacket and went for both in the end. They really match well, I think these two pieces are also suitable for business looks or special occasions. But as you know me I always bring some rock 'n' roll and casual/laid-back feel to things like that, so I combined it with a fringed biker crop top I bought secondhand some years ago. It's my #1 top to pick for the very hot summer days and it literally goes with all the high waisted shorts, skirts or jeans I own. Definitely one of those treasures in the closet you're wearing for years and years without getting bored of them. I'm also wearing my old rajesthan/indian necklace with authentic coins and my afghan pendant necklace with a fiery red stone. Love these two together!

Hope you all have a beautiful new & successful week :-)
Love & light. xx











1 comment:

  1. Eine ungewöhnliche Farbe aber durchaus interessant. Ein hübsches Outfit!:)
    LG Ina

    ReplyDelete