Wednesday, July 20, 2016

Outfit: Girl From The North Country.


Folk Town Boho dress & cactus rose boots: Spell Designs || Concho belt: Vintage via eBay || Jewelry: Vintage

Words can't describe how much I love this colorway of the dress - it's like the perfect mixture of pink, purple, turquoise and salmon shades and its style is very 70s indian inspired which I love!
I've been wearing maxi dresses a lot this summer, because they're airy, protecting you from sunburn and are so comfortable! They shine on their own and you usually don't need any other layers to make it look more special. Because of its loose fit I'm wearing it with my favorite concho belt in order to add a silhouette to the outfit. I put on some western boots, silver rings and my favorite pendant and it's done. :-)

Hugs. xx












2 comments:

  1. Ein hübsches Kleid. Lässt sich im Sommer bei heißen Temperaturen bestimmt gut tragen:)
    LG Ina

    ReplyDelete