Friday, July 22, 2016

Outfit: Hey hey, my Rock 'n' Roll will never die.


Fringe studded leather jacket: ASOS || Floral playsuit: Spell Designs (old) || Necklaces & rings: Vintage || Platform boots: Vagabond

Fringe, studs, leather and silver - can you ask for more? This look isn't only very Rock 'n' Roll, it also includes most of my favorite things when it comes to outfits. This fringed suede jacket was love at first sight as soon as I saw it in the "New Arrivals" section on ASOS.com - I had to get it immediately, fortunately I also had a 15% off discount code so I could also save some money. I wanted to combine it with a playsuit, so I went for one of my old Spell treasures I bought a few years ago. It's still the most beautiful floral playsuit I own, its vibrant flowers on black ground are so stunning. Then UI added lots of my favorite vintage jewelry and some platform boots and here we go. :-)

Happy weekend, lovers!! xx













1 comment:

  1. Die Jacke ist klasse. Der Playsuit bildet mit deinem Blumenmuster einen gewissen Kontrast zu der rockigen Jacke:;)
    LG Ina

    ReplyDelete