Wednesday, July 6, 2016

Outfit: House on a hill.


Embroidered dress: Zaful || Concho belt: Vintage via eBay || Gypsy Rocker boots: Spell Designs 

While wearing this outfit I feel like an actress from one of my latest favorite TV series called "Outsiders" (Sons Of Anarchy fans among you, you'll love it, Opie is coming back!) I would totally fit in with this dress and the way I styled it. The look got a 70s boho/hippie and western vibe which is very me. I received this gorgeous embroidered denim dress from Zaful last week and it's amazing! You can also leave it open and wear it as a jacket which is pretty cool. Its style and quality definitely remind me of Free People dresses, it's definitely a favorite! :-)

Love x













1 comment:

  1. Das Kleid passt gut zu Dir! Sieht hübsch an Dir aus!:)
    LG Ina

    ReplyDelete