Friday, July 15, 2016

Outfit: Midsummer's Dreamin'.


Midsummer Dream Dress: Free People via ASOS || Tribal necklaces: Vintage || Gypsy Rocker boots: Spell Designs 

It's Friday and the weekend is just around the corner - hope you all will have a good one! Today I'm wearing one of my favorite every day dresses I've worn many many times during the hot summer days this year. A flowy dress is usually the best choice when the heat gets a bit crazy. When the sun is also beating down at you I always prefer long-sleeved dresses in order to protect myself from a heavy sunburn - so this little number is just perfect! I bought it on sale (50% off!) from ASOS a few months ago and I love its bohemian/hippie feel. It got a beautiful indian inspired print and its made of my favorite fabric rayon which feels amazing on the skin. Its cut-out back design makes it really special - I liked it so much that I additionally bought the same dress in a dark version which was also reduced.
While I'm wearing dresses I usually go for many necklaces all layered up like I did here. All of them are vintage like my chunky silver pendant from India, the tibetan pendant or my old antique rajesthan necklace. I simply love old tribal jewelry! To bring in some rocker vibes I picked my favorite pair of cowboy booties in biker style.

Peace. xx











1 comment:

  1. Das Kleid ist wirklich ein Hingucker. Bin mal gespannt wie es in der dunklen Version aussieht!:)
    LG Ina

    ReplyDelete