Monday, July 25, 2016

Outfit: Poster child.


Bell sleeved crop top: Tally Weijl || Stone washed skinny jeans: Zara || Jewelry: Urban Outfitters and Vintage || Platform boots: Vagabond

You can find some boho, some Rock 'n' Roll and some 70s in this outfit today. It's also one of these comfortable every day summer looks I love to wear. I bought this cute 70s inspired tied top while I was in Munich a few weeks ago and it's amazing for the hot weather. I especially love wearing it with turquoise and silver jewelry, it's one of those tops you can totally imagine wearing while being on a road trip. I decided to combine it with my newest pair of jeans which I got 75% off on sale at Zara last weekend. So this pair of skinnies was a real bargain! Grey washed denim is my favorite, because it literally goes with everything and can be dressed up or down. 

Wish you all a beautiful new week! xx










No comments:

Post a Comment