Friday, July 1, 2016

Outfit: Where's my mind.


Mesh embroidered kimono: Romwe || Boho 70s vintage print dress: Urban Outfitters || Indian Necklace: Vintage || Gypsy Rocker boots: Spell Designs 

In summer one of the most comfortable looks is always a combo of a kimono and a flowing mini dress like this one. I received this gorgeous mesh kimono from Romwe a while ago, isn't it versatile? It goes with everything and looks so much more expensive than it actually is. The quality is also very lightweight and goes above all dresses or shirts. The midi to maxi length is probably my favorite one, because it's not too long and it's still flowing in the wind.  I combined it with one of my vintage indian inspired dresses I bought at Urban Outfitters back in winter, I really like its purple and burgundy colors which are actually pretty rare when it comes to prints. 

Love x










2 comments:

  1. Das Kleid sieht wirklich gut geeignet aus für die warme Jahreszeit:)
    LG Ina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ich verfolge deinen Blog nun wirklich schon von Anfang an und finde es toll, wie dein Style sich immer weiter entwickelt. Was ich mich schon länger frage.. Hast du zufällig einen Kleiderkreisel Account oder ebay oder irgendwo, wo du ab und an mal deine ausgemisteten Sachen verkaufst?? :) Grüße

    ReplyDelete