Wednesday, July 27, 2016

Outfit: The winds hit heavy on the borderline.


Sequin trophy jacket: Vintage from a Secondhand store || Harley Davidson fringed tee: Vintage via Urban Outfitters (old) || Ripped denim shorts: Romwe || Cactus Rose boots: Spell Designs || Navajo jewelry: Vintage (similar available on eBay

Here's one of my signature looks I wear almost every day - of course it includes a printed biker tee, western boots and some denim cut offs. :-) 
I got this stunning gold & silver sequin embellished jacket at a secondhand store in Munich, it was actually a real bargain and it goes with literally everything. It's not over-the-top looking and can be worn easily in everyday life as well as at a night out. I went for a casual look and combined the sparkly friend with my #1 favorite vintage Harley Davidson shirt (most beautiful HD print I've seen & you all know how much I LOVE eagles... ), some ripped high-waisted denim shorts and my newest pair of shoes: The Cactus Rose boots by my favorite Aussie brand Spell & The Gypsy Collective. Funny story: I actually waited more than 1,5 years to get my hands on these bad boys, there were waiting lists for such a long time until they were actually and finally released. When they were out it was also a limited edition which means I was fucking lucky to get one of the last pairs in my size. Since then I hardly wear any other boots to be honest. :-)

Love xx












1 comment:

  1. Wunderhübsch, ein klassisches Tessa-Outfit! Die neuen Stiefel passen genau zu Dir und Deinem Fashion-Style:)
    LG Ina

    ReplyDelete