Friday, October 28, 2016

Outfit: Moth Into The Flame.


Embroidered velvet bell sleeve jacket "Moon Wink Top": ebonie n ivory  via ASOS || Indian printed dress: Urban Outfitters || Jewelry: Vintage || Platform boots: Vagabond

70s vibes are going strong again, this jacket was like love at first sight. Its fabric is a beautiful grey/slightly blue velvet with a white embroidery and on top of that it goes with almost everything. I already wore it with blouses and pants, but to throw it over dresses is probably my favorite way. It looks like a very expensive vintage indian jacket from the 60s/70s, but it was a real bargain instead. I combined it with my indian printed dress I bought at Urban Outfitters early this year. This dress got the same grey/blue color in its print so they match very well together.

Love xx










1 comment: