Friday, November 25, 2016

Outfit: Wild wild life.


Flannel shirt: Urban Outfitters || Velvet lace trim top: Zara || Studded shorts: River Island || Western boots: Spell Designs

The softest shirt will be forever the flannel shirt and you can never have enough of them in your wardrobe in my opinion - this one is by far the softest I own. As you all probably know my favorite flannel shirts are always from Urban Outfitters, this one is no exception. It got a nice pink/blue wash and I sized up for a relaxed oversized fit. I combined it with my velvet lingerie top I got at Zara the other day, some jewelry, western boots and studded denim shorts. All in all an autumn look I wish I could still wear, but the temperatures are already too cold here in Germany. So a warm coat on top of that mustn't be missing.

Peace x










No comments:

Post a Comment