Friday, March 10, 2017

Outfit: And if you go, I wanna go with you. Take your hand and walk away.


Western jacket: Vintage || California shirt: Gift from the US || Bandits shorts: One Teaspoon || Fedora hat: zara 

For the end of the week here's a casual road trip like look - and one of my favorites this month. I bought this cute jacket secondhand, doesn't it look nice? It's really western inspired and I simply love it together with the Californian tee and some laid back denim shorts. 

Peace x









2 comments:

  1. Ja kam mir doch etwas bekannt vor das Outfit mit dem Kleid :D
    Der jetzige Look ist ein klassisches Tessa-Outfit. Shorts stehen Dir unglaublich gut, besonders diese Shorts in den "Fetzen-Look". Einfach Klasse!:)
    LG Ina

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love you outfit, every piece works so well together. Your right, this would make a great road trip outfit!

    ReplyDelete